Public Events at UBC Vancouver
From panel discussions to museum tours, UBC offers free and low-cost public events on and off campus every week. Join us and learn something new.
- Aug 24: Woodland herb walk
- Aug 24: Garden herb walk
- July-September: Pride at UBC
- Until September 9: Summer in the Square
- Every Tuesday: UBC Farm market
- Every Wednesday: Farm Market @ UBC Bookstore
- Every Wednesday: Wesbrook Running Club
- Every 2nd Wednesday of the Month: Wesbrook Community Center: Community Book Club
- Every Wednesday: Yoga on the mall
- Every Saturday: UBC Farm Saturday Farmer’s Market
- Every Saturday: Wesbrook Walking Club
Want to include your event on this listing? We prioritize UBC-affiliated Lower Mainland events that are free or low-cost, open to the public, and offer a cultural, learning or community-building opportunity. Contact us for more information.